Is your firm actively using social media to reach your audience? If not, consider these facts:
- Around 7 out of 10 Americans use social media to connect with one another, engage with news content, share information and entertain themselves. (Source: Pew Research Center)
- Approximately 1 million new active mobile social users are added every day – about 12 per second! (Source: SocialMediaToday)
- On a total population basis (accounting for Americans who do not use the internet at all), 68% of all U.S. adults are Facebook users, while 28% use Instagram, 26% use Pinterest, 25% use LinkedIn and 21% use Twitter. (Source: Pew Research Center)
- Social media usage is prevalent in the under-30 year old demographic (for example, roughly 6 out of 10 online adults ages 18-29, 59%, use Instagram, nearly double the share among 30- to 49-year-olds, 33%). (Source: Pew Research Center)
- Adults aged 18-34 are most likely follow a brand via social networking (95%). (Source: MarketingSherpa)
What are some other good business reasons to enhance your social media marketing?
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador)
- Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot)
Social media’s importance is increasing and it is useful to develop an increased presence in order to maintain your firm’s image in the market – and create inquiries and sales opportunities.
How The Specialists in Law Firm Marketing can help:
It can be quite difficult to launch and maintain a social media campaign. If you’re facing this challenge, The Specialists in Law Firm Marketing can help. Our assistance includes:
- Develop a social media strategy
- Set up your social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Plan/calendarize for regular posts
- Post content on a daily or weekly basis (per client’s needs)
- Content research and development
- Create/procure graphic imagery as needed per various platforms
- Handle all details of posts
- Tools to drive traffic back to your website
Contact The Specialists in Law Firm Marketing if you’d like to improve your social media marketing.