Do you have trouble setting your firm apart from the crowd? A key reason for your problems may be Branding and Positioning!
Branding is everything your firm does to communicate its brand in the marketplace.
Rebranding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of the marketplace, including clients, prospects, competitors and referral sources, as well as current and future employees. It involves a situation analysis , establishing goals, and a systematic process of creating the new brand to meet these goals.
How Do We Help You?
Our goal is to develop superb marketing pieces that meet your needs, while limiting the use of your valuable time. Toward that end, The Specialists in Law Firm Marketing™ makes the process easy: we consult with you on strategy, research and write the content for marketing materials, manage all aspects of design, and handle final production/publishing.
End products/deliverables typically include:
- Strategy: The Specialists in Law Firm Marketing™ makes the process easier for clients through consultations and interviews. We define a client’s unique attributes, assess their target markets, and develop branding and positioning strategies.
- Client communication: It is critical to effectively and convincingly communicate branding to your clients and contacts.
- Logos: We prepare designs based on your company’s culture, desired image and targeted market. A recognizable and professional-looking logo can cause instant recognition. For small to mid-size firms, this image building process is an important part of long-term marketing efforts. Our custom-designed logos are currently being used by numerous companies.
- Corporate image packages: We design all of your key pieces from stationery (electronic and/or print) to marketing collateral pieces (brochures, newsletters, etc.). We add tremendous value, gained through developing thousands of pieces.
- Advertising: We design ads to get results, whether your goal is to generate sales leads or build name recognition.
- Website redesign/updates: We add tremendous value, gained through developing hundreds of sites.
- Social media: We integrate consistent branding across all platforms.
- Copywriting: We research and write materials specifically tailored for either firm-wide or practice area marketing. We have written materials for dozens of practice areas and numerous industries and targeted markets.
- E-newsletters, podcasts and all other forms of e-communication: We help to “get the word out” to all of your key contacts.
- Internal communication and training: Your personnel need to not only buy-in to your rebranding but be excited about it! The Specialists in Law Firm Marketing™ provide training to personnel so that they can effectively communicate to clients about your “new brand.”